Thursday 24 January 2013

My january beauty box!

The exams for me are finally over! And now I can enjoy my days in peace and quite...at least until the results are ready :D
Anyway...today I came back from the post office with my first beauty box I've ever ordered in my life. It's called Deauty and it's the only beauty box that is delivered in Belgium (and Luxembourg).
It costs only 15 € per month and the best is that the post taxes are included ^^




So...first impressions...well, I cannot say that I'm disappointed because I will use all the five products I received and  they're really nice (especially the Narciso Rodriguez perfume <3)



It contains : LÓccitane - Huile de Douche Amande - 75ml (original price 6.00 euro)
Full size -125ml  (15.50 euro)
Definitely gonna enjoy this in my bathroom ;)

Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant - 13ml (original price - 10.00 )
Full size - 75ml (65.25 )
OMG! I'm so happy with this.I've heard for much about the powder which activates upon contact with water and turns in a exfoliant. It's nice, isn't it?

Narciso Rodriguez - For Her 4ml  (roginal price - 8.50 )
Full size - 50ml (73.00 )
I love that smell. I know that the parfum is quite famous and honestly I didn't expect it in my box. But it's definitely awesome and I think that the 4ml version will be enough for more than a month (regularly use).

L'Oreal Paris - Elnett Lumiere - 75ml (original price - 3.49 )
Full size - 400ml (6.99 )
That's the cheapest product from the whole set. It's not that bad although I already have my Syoss hairspray. But I think I'll take for my next trip, it's easy to put it into your bag.

L'Oreal Professionnel - Masque - Vitamino Color - 75ml (original price - 7.30)
Full size - 200ml (18.70 )
I've never been thinking about this product but I'll give it a try! :)


So in total all the products cost around 35 € - not bad at all. If you want to get them in full size, you need to spend around 170 € ( of course it all depends on the store you buy them from )

 

Now about the brad Deauty itself. If I'm not wrong the first Deauty box was out October last year, so that makes them quite new. They work with brads such as Clarins, Clinique, Biotherm, Essies, Estee Lauder, Georgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and many other plus those that you can see above. You can find them here.
I subscribed myself for 3 months - that makes 45 euro with all the taxes included. I can definitely recommend Deauty to you if you live in Belgium or Luxembourg. I think that it is a very good deal.

The only disadvantage this month is that there was no make up in the box, and also the previous times there were some Essie nail polishes. I hope that next month I will find some Estee Lauder, Armani or some nail polish. ;)


When it comes to nail polish, what do you think about this week manicure? Do you like my nails? :)

I wish you all a happy day full of beauty!





40 comments:

  1. I was lucky to use dermatologica, a very good product!
    I came later on your blog, you asked me if can we follow each other, gladly I did it now.
    I you follow back let me know.

    kisses from Romania,
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good collection...Have heard a lot about Dermatologica product and would love to try out soon :)

    XOXO
    Canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boxes i got a box from douglas every month but since i wasn't satisfied with the products i quit it. Love your nails ! xx Tani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice box and nice contain :D
    I definitely want to follow each other, I've already followed you sweetie :) <3

    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog;) cool beauty box;) I follow U,dear;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your nails!
    and, yes, darling, i follow you now.
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the nails, following now :)
    thanks for the comment :3

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. Nice blog. wanna come in my? http://confines5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, dear!! Yes, we can follow each other!)) Follow your blog now)
    Follow me)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you got some pretty good stuff in there! I'm following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you.

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice bloggggggg! Now I'm follow you, if you want you can visit my blog and follow my blog!

    www.jesuisvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! A lovely post about this brand and your nails look fabulous! Yes we can follow each other I will do this-thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like your blog and sure we can follow each other! I am a new follower and now it is your turn to follow me back, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi!!!
    thanks for stopping by my blog...
    followed ur blog :)waiting for ur next post ^^
    HELLOWORLDZY

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute box, love the review!
    nice here, would u follow each other?
    kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I really love the box, unfortunately they don't sell them in Switzerland.
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, because I really, really like your blog.

    Lena <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the review! and love your nails!
    can we follow each other? let me know :]

    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, tchank u for your comment. Yes, let us follow each other, just let me know once cyou follow me so I can follow you bacck xoxo
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the products!! Of course pretty, we can follow each other, I follow you!! I hope to see you again in my blog and your follow!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are really cool products! I think you got some really good items this month! Maybe I should sign up for the box too haha?

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Vicky
    Unfortunately I don't see you as a follower, maybe you could try again.
    I follow you now and can't wait to read a new post from you.

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  23. great beauty products!!! Your nails are amazing!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog, I'd love to follow you!

    Http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have an amazing blog! great post, I really like it! Ofc I'm u new follower. Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great stuffs there;)
    love your nails!
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks like so much fun! What a great package to open! Thank you for sharing. Also, thank you for your kind comment. Yes! Let's follow each other. I'm now your newest follower on both GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin posts!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and so sorry for the delay:( I would def love to follow your blog, so hope you will too, thanks!

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Una caja muy completa!!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful nails <3
    thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Im your new followers now, please follow mine too
    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    Keep in touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Loads of amazing product! I alreadu tried L'Oreal mask and it's so okay :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely products :)
    thanks for your comment - i think your blog is fabulous! i'm now following you on GFC xoxo
    mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. that looks awesoem! i love beauty products! i'm following you now :) i'd love if you checked out my blog and follow if you like x

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. great items! the nail polish looks really amazing :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. like your picture much ! '
    could let me know how to subscibe your blog ? (newbies ! )

    http://blondeaisan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete