Thursday 12 September 2013

New in: black&white striped dress from FiiGirl.com

Hello, everyone? I hope you have some nice time. 
 Recently I ordered a cute short dress from the online store FiiGirl so I just wanted to share my new outfit with you, guys :)


 Although the dress didn't cost much, I was surprised to find that it has very nice quality, the cloth is thick (if that's how I should call it) and it gives a very nice shape to your body. :)



The bag is from ZARA <3

And my old flats from Paolo Botticelli. 

And here's how it looks like. :)

 What do you think?
Click on the pictures to shop from FiiGirl or use this link.

Kisses,
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I am so big fan of b&w and I absolutely love your stylization :-)
    cool blog, I am your new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool dress :)

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, lovely dress!

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool styling I really like: *

    I invite www.kataszyyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice outfit :-)
    You follow me and i follow you :-)
    thevoguebyme.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete